Beta Alpha Psi will shape the financial and business information professions by developing members into ethical, professional, and confident leaders.
The mission of Beta Alpha Psi, the premier international honor and service organization for financial and business information students and professionals, is to inspire and support excellence by:
- encouraging the study and practice of accountancy, finance, and information systems;
- providing opportunities for service, professional development, and interaction among members and financial professionals; and
- fostering lifelong ethical, social, and public responsibilities.
We are not currently accepting applications, please wait until the FALL 2017 semester to apply
Membership application (Online)
Please use the link at the bottom of the page to submit your Membership Application.
You will need to pay for membership fees once you are accepted into BAP. You will receive an email with a link to make the payment.
- Candidate (1st Time Applicants) - $135
- Initiates - $70
- Members - $70
- Returning Initiates and Members that are enrolled in the buddy program as a mentor (must have a job offer and email Jesika Herrera at firstname.lastname@example.org) - $35