Beta Alpha Psi will shape the financial and business information professions by developing members into ethical, professional, and confident leaders.
The mission of Beta Alpha Psi, the premier international honor and service organization for financial and business information students and professionals, is to inspire and support excellence by:
- encouraging the study and practice of accountancy, finance, and information systems;
- providing opportunities for service, professional development, and interaction among members and financial professionals; and
- fostering lifelong ethical, social, and public responsibilities.
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION (ONLINE)
All new and returning members should apply using the same link.
Presentations will be given starting 1/22/18 in your accounting classes for more information. The deadline to submit applications will be 1/31/18 at 5pm.
You will need to pay for membership fees once you are accepted into BAP. You will receive an email with a link to make the payment.
- Candidate (1st Time Applicants) - $135
- Initiates - $70
- Members - $70
- Returning Initiates and Members that are enrolled in the buddy program as a mentor (must have a job offer or accounting internship experience and email Jesika Herrera at email@example.com) - $35